Sunday, May 13, 2012

Signs on my walk

Call me old fashioned, but when I find a route I like, I tend to repeat over and over and over.  Today was no exception.  I walked down to the river, over to the park, picked out a park bench with full intentions of reading my book.   Got sidetracked by the people and the birds and never got my book out.  However, I did try out my camera phone on the various signs along my route. 

Who hasn't seen a sign like this?

  and yet posted on the 2nd floor outside of the building.

Sign at the dog park..





Here's one that makes you wonder what agency is tracking this information - I have stared at this several times and assume it has been duly noted.

And then I stumbled across this one.  Who hasn't felt like they were in this situation before....



Wonder what I will come across next!


No comments: