Monday, August 06, 2012

Hello Quicken - You aren't Helping Any!

I have been using Quicken as an account manager for some time and I have been happy with them until recently.

This week, I tried to add our Australia checking account to the software file and it wouldn't accept it.

So, I emailed Quicken Customer Support and they told me I had to purchase an Australian software version.

I asked if there was a way to unlock only one Australian bank for the US version or if the only recourse was to run two versions on one machine.

Customer support promptly responded I couldn't run two versions on one machine.

So, I sent a note back recapping to make sure I had the requirements correct, i.e. for me to use Quicken for one additional Australian account I had to purchase software AND purchase a new computer.

Customer Support confirmed I had the requirements listed correctly.

Guess I'll do this account the old fashioned way...now where's my calculator???

No comments: