Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New Discovery

When not working, I am MUCH more interested in spending time on my home computer.  I went to the hotel last night and left it here at the house.  I think I had some withdrawals from it since I couldn't check my email, etc.  Maybe this will pass when I get an iPhone in Brisbane.

Last packing day and they are here already.  We filled 7 containers for the ocean shipment which is a very important number.  That translates into we can buy 3 container worth of new stuff overseas to bring back.  :)  Our air shipment, which covered a good portion of the floor in the bedroom, weighed 170lbs (30 lbs shy of what we could have taken) and fit into 3 boxes.  Our suitcases will weigh more when we fly over. 

The piano just came down the stairs in a controlled fashion.  We are never taking it up a set of stairs again.  While that doesn't help this crew any, the next crew will be happier. 

Down to the final house cleaning (Thursday), carpet cleaning (Friday) and bug spraying (Saturday).

1 comment:

retiredsooner said...

You have had some great experiences. So glad you share them with us...