Friday, April 20, 2012

Count Down...

OK - It's time to get seriously busy.  Movers show up sometime Monday (I just realized I don't know when) to start packing and guess what... I am starting to second guess what we need to take and what we need to leave.  I KNEW this was going to happen.

How do I solve this dilemma? 

I goof off reading Facebook posts and writing here. 

On the upside, we sold the SUV last night.  The only thing we have left to get rid of is the piano.  Unfortunately, I don't think that is going to happen and it will go into storage.  We have learned something though...next time it comes out of storage...it stays on the FIRST floor.  NO taking it upstairs.


We did find out the house we requested has been successfully leased for us.  SO we do know what we are moving into and have an idea our stuff will fit.  :)

No comments: