Thursday, April 18, 2013

Dogs & Dogs

If you haven't figured it out, I quite often walk by the river and past the dog park.  Recently, I was with a friend and she mentioned she had started recognizing faces when walking.  The same people tend to walk at the same time.

Not me.

I recognize the dogs and know some of them by name.

There are the two Great Danes, Bella and Moose(?).  The two little pugs.  The family of three labs that have adopted a rat terrier. The Staffie Hannah, Mabel and Pepper the Yorkies, Jemma the husky.  Chaya and Maya the St. Bernards. The two shelties, and last but by no means the end of the list, Hamish the Bichon (you knew there had to be one). 

Some of the owners I recognize but most have to have their dogs with them for me to be sure.

Once again, confirmation I am a dog lady.  :)


No comments: