Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day #3....

Now...where is that perfect house???

Somewhere in a city of 4 million, you would think we could find a place to live.  The leasing process is different here.  As a potential renter, you make an appointment with the manager, review the property, and if you think it is one you are interested in, you put in an application.  The owner then reivews all of the applications and picks who they think will be the most stable renters. I view it as a credit check on steroids.

Most of the houses here have hardwood floors.  At least the rent houses.  They are beautiful. 

On a different note, coffee here is VERY strong.  I get mine with 2 sugars and can't taste it what-so-ever.  I'm afraid to try it straight.  It is also expensive, but I figure in the long run, I will save money as it only takes 1 cup to make up for the 6-8 cups I drink at home.  :P

No comments: