Thursday, September 27, 2007

Alaska from Ryan's Camera

On one of my brother's visits this summer, his co-pilot Ryan joined us for a quick tour around the South Central Anchorage area. Below are some of his pictures. (Jerry said I could put one on the blog...he didn't say which one though so I took some liberties and put several!)

Alaska from the 737 cockpit.

Robert, Janet and my brother, Jerry - of course Robert wouldn't look at the camera.
This is one way we can tell when wildlife is in the area. Everyone stops regardless of where they are.
A bear washing his food...
A different bear having a snack
Flattop mountain. This is a great hike and where we start when looking for moose.

Sadly, we didn't get a picture of Ryan. Full photo credit goes to him and I appreciate him sharing and letting me share. Thanks Ryan!

1 comment:

Bill said...

Bearz r gud!

http://bears825.blogspot.com