Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Alas - No Moose

It didn't happen. No moose were seen, let alone bulls good for shooting.

However, I mistakenly said “first annual moose hunt”. Robert is ready to go in January. All I have to say to that is BRRR and have fun. Squirt and I will be waiting here in our nice warm home for his successful return.

On a different note – what would you have done with your life if as a 10 year old you found a mammoth tooth on the way home from school as this child did. How many of us would have become archeologists? http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/story/9292005p-9206491c.html


I think I will start paying more attention to the rocks when hiking….

BTW - we had enough apples in the yard for 1 3/4 gallons of applesauce (which I actually put up), one apple crisp and maybe one pie depending on how many are eaten before I make it.

No comments: