Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I could be a tour guide...

We have company this week!  Friends from the States are visiting us and I have doubled the number of kilometers put on the car over the last 5 months this week alone. 

We hit the Gold Coast and Hard Rock Cafe.  Our friends became human hamsters in an Oz ball.  We went to the Australian Zoo.  Hung out on the beach.  Took in Valley Festival, the free comedy show plus several other things here and there.

And then there is always shopping and just walking along the river!  :)

They are off diving today and will be climbing the Story Bridge tomorrow.  

Sadly, after that they are leaving us.

But they were the first guinea pigs for me driving around the area and I think we did OK.  Ready for the next group to come now!!!

3 comments:

Lori said...

You and Robert ARE amazing tour guides! I can't wait to visit so you can show me around. :)

RKM said...

Ditto Lori! Can't wait to hear about that Oz ball thing! That sounds fun!

Anonymous said...

I actually wanted to develop a remark to be able to express gratitude to you for these awesome points you are writing on this site. My considerable internet look up has finally been paid with brilliant information to write about with my company. I would express that many of us website visitors are definitely lucky to be in a useful place with many special individuals with beneficial secrets. I feel rather happy to have come across the webpage and look forward to plenty of more exciting moments reading here. Thanks again for all the details.