Sunday, October 21, 2012

Huntsman Part 2

I called the pest control people today.  The conversation went along the lines of...

"Are the spiders you've seen Huntsman spiders?"

"I believe the large spider was."  (BTW - there has been only one other spider and it was flattened with a shoe however I felt bad calling out the pest people over just one spider.)

"Well, since it is getting warmer, Huntsman are coming in to the cooler temperatures."

"I don't blame them.  I have been too."

"Huntsman are good spiders to have."

"If I knew it was a male and I wasn't going to have 50,000 little Huntsman running around my living/dining room, he would be welcome to stay with us. "

I gave notice this afternoon that all spiders residing in our house are scheduled to meet their maker Wednesday afternoon.  They now have 48 hours to pack and leave.




No comments: