Friday, August 29, 2008

And She's Off!

Yep - there she goes! Our Governor, Sara Palin, former Wasilla Prom Queen (I think if I remember the Gov. election correctly) and Mayor is the expected Vice Presidential Republican Candidate for 2008. Who would have thought someone so anti-business and currently under investigation for firing a state official (ADN article) would be the best choice. I honestly commend her for how far she has gone and the potential she has for breaking barriers, but I wonder what would happen if she actually gets to VP. This election for me will be one of the most interesting in years.

(BTW - Wasilla is known here as part of the Valley. Expect Valley Girl jokes soon!)

So much for keeping politics out of the blog!

1 comment:

Bill said...

As they say in England, Sarah Palin is as thick as two short planks.

That is all.