Thursday, December 10, 2015

Big Coulpe of Days!


 
I went to the vet Monday and got my latest shot.  The sneaky vet put a treat on the table while she gave me the shot and I never knew it happened.  I also gained almost 2 pounds in 2 weeks.  I am definitely growing!

Let's see...I discovered I could go up and down the deck stairs outside.  This way I never go to the right door for Mommy and Daddy when it is time to go in...

I jumped up on a Christmas package and got another ornament off of the tree.  For my safety, Mommy redecorated today and now the lower third of the 9.5 ft tree has no ornaments.  It looks kind of odd...

Daddy taught me to go up the big staircase to the second story and now they can't ever find me.  Well until they put up the gate today.  I taught myself how to go down the stairs.  I'm still a little scared going down but I can do it!

I also discovered the upstairs guest bathroom has one of those fun rugs I like to drag around.  I think that's part of the reason the gate blocks the stairs now...

I discovered I like Chex Mix when Daddy dropped a bunch on the floor.  I helped clean it up...

They never know what I am going to do next!!! :)




No comments: