Friday, January 01, 2010

Welcome to 2010!

I hope everyone had a safe and fun New Year's Eve! We did the standard stay at home again this year. I had forgotten what it was like in Houston on New Year's Eve. The firework mortars finally stopped about 2:30am this morning.

We have been off the last week and have done tons of work around the house. We have 2 boxes in the garage to unpack today and we will be officially finished. We are donating 12 boxes of goodies tomorrow and every flat surface on the 2nd floor has a stein on it. Thus the next big item to handle...where to put all of the steins. Never a dull moment here.

The ducks in our neighborhood now recognize the green feed cup used to poor out their kibble on the drive. I would like to think they recognize me and my voice but I get a lot more attention when I am carrying food. Squirt watches the ducks but normally leaves them alone. We have one goose that will chase him and he really doesn't like that.

May the new decade be even better than the last for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!