Sunday, June 15, 2008

And they're off!

Yes - Mom and Ginger (my sister) left us on Friday night to head back to stormy Kansas (did you see the pictures?). We had a wonderful time while they were here! The day trip to Seward was fantastic. I think we saw just about everything you could see from the boat (including whales and a black bear) and to top it off, while leaving Seward, we saw a brown bear sow with her cub. What a treat! I am so glad they came this year!

I have so many pictures to post (need to start making a list) including some of our yard. It is in partial bloom and so very pretty!

To start with though, here is a picture of the two of them in Jerry's "office"...the cockpit of a 737. (Jerry was able to fly them here, come back to visit once and then fly them home! How cool is that?!?)

Our next guests are friends from work on Wednesday night. It is hard for me to believe that one of them is old enough to work...I used to go to his T-Ball and "bunch ball" Soccer Games. We also found out that Robert's niece will be spending a couple of weeks with us over June and July! That's what summers are for!

No comments: