Friday, June 22, 2007

Company Coming!

Our days as tour guides continue starting Saturday. More family coming to visit. I am so excited! We have a jammed pack week of gold panning, bay cruising, river rafting, wildlife refuge, Sea Life Center, etc. I just hope the rain stays away for a little while longer and the sun comes out as it did last week.

Unfortunately, right now the air quality is terrible as we are having horrible wild fires in the southern peninsula and it seems all of the smoke wants to visit us. We are now under an air quality advisory.

Luckily I am baking doggie cookies and that reeking is over powering the smoke in the air. Squirt really likes these!

Speaking of which, I don't know what the UPS driver ever did to Squirt but EVERY SINGLE TIME a brown truck rumbles by, Squirt is up defending the property as if his life depended on it. He has always done this. Maybe it's because the UPS drives never bring him biscuits. The mailman does and therefore the mailman is on Squirt's good list.

(I just realized I haven't posted any pics from last week yet....oops...maybe I can get to that today.)

No comments: